Then & Now
Christine: Vicki makes a good argument to Liz. If David hates her and wishes her harm, there's little chance he'll cooperate with her or learn from her. The fact that Elizabeth still wants her to stay suggests there are other reasons for keeping Vicki at Collinwood beyond being David's ineffective tutor or simply someone to share tea with. If Elizabeth truly is Victoria's mother and that's part of the reason she wants Vicki to stay, the question is why she wants one daughter to escape Collinwood while insisting that the other remain there with her.
John: What I like about the 'real' Sam Evans is that you can never tell if he's brilliant at portraying a drunk, or horrible at remembering his lines.
Liz hopes Vicki can bring love and understanding to David. Maybe Liz was looking for a life partner for the little guy...
I love how Spooky Sam sends Vicki back to her ghosts and goblins in Collinwood.
Shadows on the Wall
Christine: With all his talk of death, I'm guessing Sam may be sketching a tombstone on the Collinsport Inn napkin, complete with what appears to be a long epitaph. I'm beginning to question whether I can continue defending the artistic talent he claims to possess.
John: Perhaps he's sketching potential stage props for Spinal Tap?
It seems like they always talk about going to the movies in Collinwood, but never what they're going to see!
Whew! Roger finally poured himself a drink. I was beginning to worry about him. Perhaps his flying off the handle might have been the result of his not taking a drink sooner... but wait — it appears he puts it down, unfinished! A drink-tracker first???
Christine: Yes. It is concerning.
What did you notice this time that you had never noticed before?
















No comments:
Post a Comment