Then & Now
John: In the Burke and Bill exchange, I kept waiting for Burke to say, "Malloy, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!"
And Carolyn's history lesson appears to have the wrong last name for Josette...
Christine: After seeing Roger at work, I'm going to have to disagree with John Harris' assessment in yesterday's episode that he's no businessman. While Carolyn is in the office, Roger takes a call and tells the caller, "Well now, that is not the job of this department. If you will study the work charts I drew up, you will discover that you should be talking to Hanley in the marketing department." I'd be willing to bet poor old Hanley is delegated the majority of Roger's tasks, allowing Roger more time with his dartboard.
Shadows on the Wall
Christine: Look, John! Roger has a coat rack in his office! Perhaps he'll eventually recognize the need for one at Collinwood and we'll see this one turn up in the foyer. Let's keep an eye out!
Christine: Today marks the first appearance of The Mustache Man, the most well-traveled portrait on the show, as he silently observes the chaos unfolding in Roger's office.
What stood out to you during this viewing of the episode?


























No comments:
Post a Comment