Then & Now
John: What the hell is Joe drinking out of a water glass in the bar? It's almost as big as Burke's mug of beer!
Christine: Carolyn seems pleased that Joe is "potted." Don't we all like potted Joe a little more than good ol' reliable Joe?
John: Maybe bad-boy Joe is just the kind of man Carolyn is interested in marrying.
Christine: When referring to the note Vicki was left with at the foundling home as an infant, Carolyn tells Vicki, "I wonder if the person who wrote that ever knew you'd end up here." Perhaps Elizabeth had planned all along to find a way to bring her daughter back under her roof.
Shadows on the Wall
Christine: I appreciate the way shots are composed on Dark Shadows to make effective use of shadows and perspective. I especially enjoy the views from the drawing room toward the entryway, which give Collinwood a sense of depth and make the mansion feel much more expansive than the confines of the set would suggest.
What stood out to you during this viewing of the episode?






















No comments:
Post a Comment