Sunday, September 27, 2026

Shadows on the Wall: Episode 67

   

Before continuing, you may enjoy revisiting our original 50th anniversary summary and commentary: https://dsb4idie.blogspot.com/2016/09/episode-67-92766.html


Then & Now

Christine: Mrs. Johnson! Say what you will about Sarah Johnson, but she is about to make things a lot more lively at Collinwood. I wonder if she and George Patterson may have dated at some point. They're on a cozy first-name basis, and it might explain how he knows she's a teetotaler. That may also be why they stopped dating. He seems like the kind of guy who likes to throw back a few beers. 

John: Sarah! I don't think I ever realized we knew her first name!

John: Mrs. J is wearing all black, days after Bill's body was discovered. I'm wondering if after breaking things off with the sheriff, she and Bill Malloy were involved in a clandestine affair.

Christine: I wonder if Burke had intestinal distress after breakfast given Maggie's earlier threat to put rat poison in his coffee. It was funny when she offered him more coffee and he declined, saying he was surprised he survived the last cup, only for her to tell him she was fresh out of arsenic.


Shadows on the Wall

Christine: Why does Sheriff Patterson have chain-link over his window? Has there been a pattern of criminals jumping out the window to escape?


John: Yeah, I was surprised to see we didn't mention 10 years ago. That or Sam creeping up on and clutching Maggie's shoulder.



What caught your eye in this episode?




















No comments: