Then & Now
John: For all the times Carolyn called David a monster, she seems shocked to hear that he may actually be a monster.
Well, Bronson is no Charles Bronson. I completely forgot that he was Grandpa from The Lost Boys — his voice didn't change in the 20 years between the show and movie.
Christine: It's a good thing Bronson knows his limits. He came close to giving Roger some serious competition in the drinking department in just this one episode.
John: Carolyn is perhaps our most convincing ghost whisperer yet.
I love how Liz just leaves the door to the 'always locked wing' wide open.
Christine: Right? Ghosts could easily come creeping out of there.
Shadows on the Wall
John: Whose portraits are hanging in Vicki's room?
Christine: The portrait of Abigail Collins is hanging above Vicki's dresser, and the two portraits over her bed are too difficult to make out to allow an identification at this time. I don't believe the portraits hanging over the mantel are ever identified, but my guess is that they are former governesses Phyllis Wick and Rachel Drummond, though that theory may not hold up once the show goes back in time.
John: I think the actual magazine article was titled, "How to sabotage your father's car." Funny that Liz mentions the suspicious article is in Vicki's room... is she building a case against her?
What did you notice during this viewing that you had never noticed before?




















No comments:
Post a Comment