Before continuing, you may enjoy revisiting our original 50th anniversary summary and commentary: https://dsb4idie.blogspot.com/2016/10/episode-75-10766.html
Then & Now
Christine: I love how Roger suggests that if Burke continues to make trouble for them, Matthew could handle it by twisting his neck a bit. Perhaps it should have been a clue to Roger that it upset Matthew to hear him joke about pushing people off the cliff, considering what Matthew had already done to Burke.
John: I wonder if Matthew was considering pushing Roger over the cliff on Widow's Hill.
Shadows on the Wall
Christine: It's lovely to see the diversity of plants and well-placed rocks on the cliff set during the daytime in today's episode. It was a nice callback to have Vicki startle Roger on the cliff just as he did her when they first met.
John: I do love seeing folks through the artificial exteriors!
I just wish the filmed location footage was of better quality. Of course it's ridiculous that Vicki just happens to find the fountain pen on the beach while everyone is stressing about it. And though I don't remember all the details form 10 years ago, I remember enough to know that all the drama that pen is causing will be forgotten about as quickly as it was introduced.
Here are a few more things to appreciate from this episode…







































No comments:
Post a Comment